Tuesday, November 15, 2011

911 Memorial Visit

You really need to see and listen to this to believe it.
I for one was a little hesitant to visit this site even though I wasn't living on New York at the time of the event I was in Australia and heard it first on the radio via a news broadcast. I had just recently returned to Australia after having spent the summer in NYC working on a Art Exhibit and working out my paperwork visa etc with my agent to return to NYC full-time, I was however deeply moved by what took place and the effect it had on friends of mine who were living downtown.
This memorial I now believe was the right thing to do at this place and to go there as I did last night was both chilling and at the same time I felt that it had achieved it's set purpose to show respect to those who .....
Forever in our thoughts.

No comments: