Wednesday, October 19, 2011

New expandable website now online

hi Everyone,
Well it has finally happened I am very happy to announce that the TMPhoto website is now larger than life. Well ok it's maybe not that big, but it does allow you the viewer to expand the site to fit your screen or decrease as you wish.


Another feature of this is new site is that the Tom McGhee Photo website now flows seamlessly onto to your mobile devices including the iPhone and iPad so now you can check out my latest work on the go.
I am currently uploading new images to the Art section of the site and am excited to bring these images to you in a size that really serves them well.
My plans down the road is also to link the site to other sites such as Blurb so as to allow the public to view and purchase a selection of soon to be published books featuring images from my various projects.
Please stay tuned for more news as it happens and thank you for visiting my blog.
cheers
Tom

No comments: